If you want to make your home warmer and more energy efficient, the great news is you may be entitled to a grant.
TP Gas Services is an SEAI registered installer (registration number: 10144) for the SEAI Better Energy Homes Scheme. Here’s how it works
Better Energy Homes Scheme
The Irish Government, through SEAI, wishes to encourage people to improve the energy performance of their homes by incentivising the cost of installing various upgrade measures. That’s where the Better Energy Scheme comes in! The scheme aims to give assistance to homeowners reduce their energy use, heating costs and greenhouse gas emissions. The scheme not only results in a warmer, more energy efficient home, it can also save you money on heating bills in the long run, as well as improving the comfort levels within their home.
How can you benefit?
- Get grant approval through SEAI and T.P. Gas Services will help you upgrade your home heating, making it warmer and more energy efficient. We can do this by installing
- High Efficiency Oil / Gas Boiler with Controls Upgrade
- Heating controls upgrade only or
- Carbon Credits
Upgrade your heating system to enjoy a warmer, more energy efficient home
- Reduce your energy usage – Reduce your energy usage by up to 20% with easy to use heating controls and save money on your home heating bills
- Heat when you need it – you will receive a 7 day timer to help you plan your usage
- Zoned for more efficiency – Heat your hot water without having to turn on your home heating. You can also split upstairs and downstairs into heating zones for further efficiency.
How Can I Apply?
To qualify for a grant your home must have been built and occupied before 2006. Homes built from 2006 onwards should have been constructed to the 2003 Building Regulations and should not need significant upgrades. This is defined as the date your electricity meter was installed.
Better Energy scheme grant from SEAI »
Don’t forget to choose TP Gas Services as your SEAI Registered Contractor! (Our registration number: 10144)